I have just published a new permanent page on this blog. This is entirely to do with a publisher getting anxious about copyright (always a thorny subject). The compromise was that I would put the pictures on my blog with a link to them in the published paper.
So, there is now a page called Portraiture Project (http://annjrippin.wordpress.com/portraiture-project/ ) which contains the draft text of an article I wrote on using portraiture as a research method in organisation studies. I have added the text in case anyone is interested in my academic work (I’d make a cup of tea instead if I were you).
There will soon be another one on my Benjamin project. This is the joy of doing visual using visual methods when the world is set up for the written world.